VCCS Litonline Introduction to Literature
English 112 (English Composition II)
Our Website is your Website. That is,
- You may have your students use the webs at this site, without
additional permission if you are doing so for academic reasons. (Beyond that, such
as for any profit-making motive or to copy and alter any of the work on these sites, you
should obtain written permission from the Virginia Community College System.
Requests should be sent via the Project Director,
- You may contribute to this site by
your own sites on specific works for inclusion as links.
- You may develop webs using the Style Guide.
Webs can be
linked to, if they are housed on your college's or ISP's server, or
published to the Litonline server via Front Page.
- You may help with requests or ideas that can impact the long-range planning for
this site. Send ideas or requests to the
- Use the page, Exploring Litonline, as well as
this page, to orient yourself to the structure of the site and some of its
Teaching Ideas for Using Online Resources